• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

September 22

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

September 22

September 22nd is the long gun vote.

Government MPs are supporting an end of the wasteful long-gun registry.

Could you e-mail these MPs so they also vote NO to put an end to the registry? Tell them you don't want a long gun registry if that is your wish.

NDP

Andrews.S@parl.gc.ca
    BagneLL@parl.gc.ca
    DamouJ@parl.gc.ca
    EasteW@parl.gc.ca
    MartiK@parl.gc.ca
    RotaA@parl.gc.ca
    RusseT@parl.gc.ca
    SimmsSc@parl.gc.ca

Liberals

Hyer.B@parl.gc.ca
    Hughes.C@parl.gc.ca
    Angus.C@parl.gc.ca
    Cullen.N@parl.gc.ca
    Ashton.N@parl.gc.ca Stoffer.P@parl.gc.ca Gravelle.C@parl.gc.ca Bevington.D@parl.gc.ca
    Thibeault.G@parl.gc.ca, Maloway.J@parl.gc.ca Rafferty.J@parl.gc.ca Allen.Ma@parl.gc.ca

Independents

Arthur.A@parl.gc.ca
    Guergis.H@parl.gc.ca

Remind them that farmers remain keenly interested in the legislation that affects us. Pars

I am soory pars, dont give a shit about long guns, let get this crop off! Unforotunitly thats the problem - bad time!!!!

Comment

And I still can not spell no matter how hard I try - oh well...Fruckin fingers!!
      At least my hands can still catch fish - goin thurs, I'm outa here.. - good luck!!

Comment

I agree with furrow, yes it was shoved down our throat, it was felt as an insult, it was mismanaged in terms of cost, crooks do not register their guns, but crooks are screwing the agristability program too, some want to rent the land of people who because of weather are almost down and out and use their free gift from taxpayers in the agristability margin to put those that are gonna recieve nothing out of business, since the conservatives took over from what I hear like agristability the gunregistry was mismanaged as well, now that it's in place big deal I registered my guns if some law enforcement agency can use it good if it's voted out big deal also. If we are gonna start getting on MP and MLA to address something let's get going on the biggest financial disaster in western canada history, to me those people that were denied crop insurance by the sask party ag department because they could not harvest their water logged crop by june 15th that's 100 times more of an issue, and looking more and more every day of rain and now early snow forecast like we need to act on those things.

Comment

Do we really need a vote on this? If the Conservatives want this gun registry gone why don't they just cut off the registries money close the offices, move employees to other departments. There done not difficult!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...