• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weather

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weather

Good god the frickin forecast has just gone from bad
    to worse..

you had to make me look, didn't you, damn!

Comment

could be worse

Comment

I will give you that mcfarms

Comment

Issued : 4:00 PM CDT Wednesday 1 September 2010

Tonight
          Cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers this evening. Risk of a thunderstorm this evening. Low 9.

Thursday
          Cloudy. Showers beginning early in the morning. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Wind becoming northwest 30 km/h in the morning. High 16.

Thursday night
          Rain ending early in the evening then clearing. Wind northwest 30 km/h becoming light late in the evening. Low plus 4.

Friday
          Sunny. High 16.

Saturday
          A mix of sun and cloud. Low zero. High 19.

Sunday
          Rain. Low 9. High 15.

Monday
          Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 10. High 20.

Tuesday
          Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 12. High 19

Notice the low on Sat night

Comment

It's going to freeze again tonight east of calgary.

Is this exactly what that weather expert guy you people were quoting was predicting? Was his name Lerner or something?

Is this up and down cold crap ever going to end in his opinion?

Comment

At the risk of opening pandoras box.....

If there is lots of co2 put into the environment would
              that make things really warm and wet like when the
              dinosaurs where walking around.

Comment

Silverback Drews latest for month of Sept is same as august only cooler. AH a bunch of sprouted rotten crap.

Comment

Are you saying the global warmers will evolve back into dinosaurs, or just take a baby step forward and become expert economists?!!!!

Comment

Checking,where you able to take a "me" moment and
                    laugh at all those paki farmers whos livelyhoods where
                    washed away?

Comment

CP.

What I'd really like to know is if your flax went down due to pasmo.

Oh, I'd never call them paki farmers, but hey that's just "me".

Comment

Pasmo?got me there?

Keep your doom and gloom wishes going,karma will
                        take care of the rest.

Comment

Not enough flax crops around to observe. A couple of kochia infested ones that might just as well be flat on the ground, and an end of June seeded one that has a serious millet issue. Then there is the grey, tangled, pancaked one that pasmo took down about the time you said your flax went down, and would it come back up. I guess it did.

Thirty years ago farmers were embarrassed to admit they had wild oats.

Doom and gloom. Not me. I'm happy with my call not to spring seed my garden. Are you happy with yours? There are a lot of treads here that want 2010 in the history books. But that's not what your saying for checking, is it?

You're looking for your 1930 style opportunity. Weren't there an abundance of food lines, no help wanted signs, and plenty of misery in "your opportunity for me" in your guys "within 18 month" projection.

Are you the cause and effect of what you believe will happen? Well, neither am I. So, if you are still standing on that stump, put it to use in your fireplace.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                          • Return to Topic List
                          Working...