• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CWB Supporters VS The Haters, put your money where your mouth is

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been going round the clock round the water holes, through the water holes, making a mess of the fields, some cannot even swath at all.
    Looks like no board supporter takers, well somewhat understandable time right now is an issue, to the boarders we all know who ever would have won this little event because of the limited scope I am sure it wouldn't have changed any political minds or otherwise, I do know some board supporters that are great marketers of other grains (off board) so surprised no takers. Oh well an interesting and maybe fun scenerio for bragging rights and yes maybe even a box of beer, would have been 2 or 3 supporters up against 2 or 3 haters (chaff, cotton, someone else) and throw in 2 or 3 paid marketers, say Larry Weber, Kevin Hursh, sask99's accountant etc. now that may have been interesting, revealing, and educational.

Comment

Forgot to mention full marks to chaff and cotton for taking the challenge. And to Hopper, You still get away with sending the wife for a beer? Wow man you got it made! I don't even get a way with saying "the" wife anymore, it's dear and please honey or nothing happens!

Comment

Ill take selling everything the last day of the contest.

Got some reading done sunday and one of my guys
        says a massive usdx devaluation is on the horizon.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...