• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Going Fishing!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going Fishing!

Well just finished today at noon left probably 10percent to wet. Were ahead of quit a few but if doesn't rain most should get done. One rain and most will Quit. Oh its just started to pour again. Reality is its getting late and from now on to next week I don't think much more will get done. We were lucky but not pretty. Oh well its miller time.

From the road back to Regina tonight. 50 quarters from Fort Qu'Appelle to Balgonie. 16 from white city to Regina. Was bored so counted. Neighbor phoned and decided he wasn't going to push it any more leaving 3 out of 5 he has to seed yet.

Comment

I still dont know which situation is better. Being finished and watching your expenses soaking in the mudded rutted up feild hoping to get back what you have just put out, or having your fertilizer and seed sitting in the bin knowing you havent waisted it but not knowing how you will pay for the land and machinery not to mention your living. Neither one sounds great.

Comment

Or the guy on way back to city who just finished seeding a 1/2 section of hill tops how the hell are you going to harvest that.

Comment

That farmer might be smarter than both of us.

Comment

If he is drunk and debt free he is happier than most.

Pars,can you pass me a bailout or i mean drink?

Comment

Yea claim full quarters for crop insurance and seed only 40 acres.

Comment

their not that dumb, good luck with that.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...