• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rain for everyone

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rain for everyone

All forecasts from Peace River to Winnipeg say an inch or so of rain coming. Hope your dry areas get mine, we don't need a drop. You are welcome. Watch the gauges, going to a muddy, cold auction.

Where are you from the valley of the Rose? I'm east of Wadena, south of kelvington. The drop you want to bypass away from your farm better not hit me either or we'll have run-off again.

Comment

don't need a drop for a couple weeks, planting conditions are excellent now, also nice weed growth started for a good burn-off. SESK

Comment

Ya, we are about 30-40 miles apart. Agree she is soggy! Talked to a fellow from Zenon Park, and near Alysham, one farmer has a 1000 acres seeded. Seeding as close as Tufnell and Kamsack. Wynyard was much dryer. Must be on another planet! Rubber boots and winter suits to the auction!

Comment

You can send all the rain you want to the highway 2 corrider of Alberta. Looking forward to a good 1 inch soaker over the next couple of days.

Comment

Temperate and really sunny here. I look forward to rain, as I think it will settle the cold fronts and bring warmth and sunshine.

The tomato transplants called in their union when I transplanted them into the garden last week, but they have since dropped their class action against me when I uncovered them this morning to let them bask in the bright sun.

The leaves are just budding out near the Moose Mountains, so stunning they are, so a rain will fully unfold the bushes as a sprightly spring-green backdrop to your seeding landscape. Enjoy. That color of green is but a day's moment. Pars

Comment

South of kelvington by two hours dont need a drop till june. Simple plan will we get rain yea drew emailed look out.

Comment

Lots of seeding done in the peace. One more
                day and we will have a couple thou acres in of
                peas.

We are dry and hope the rain is for real.

Love my new iPhone and 3g network, no time to
                be bored on long shifts

good Luck all

Comment

WEst side of Lake Diefenbaker and the soil probe goes in abput 16 inches so we would not mind abit more but could also wait for awhile.My long departed Grandmother used to say" Beggars can't be choisers" so guess we will take it if it comes.

Comment

That should read "beggars can't be choosers".

Comment

weatherman is a fink! has promised us rain for weeks. with the exception of 3 tenths all we get is that howling freaking wind and dust sandblasting the life out of us. Maybe this time?

Comment

Feast or famine, I guess. Got stuck with the drill last night. Just barely dry enough to go on top with pudding underneath. We're going because the forecast is 20 mm today,20-30 tonight, 25 cm snow tomorrow with a winter storm warning then steady rain friday. sheesh!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                        • Return to Topic List
                        Working...