• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Other Cattle Forums - ?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other Cattle Forums - ?

I'm getting a really weird error message when I try to go to ranchers.net and cattletoday and cattlepages. Two of these have links to "somewhere"! Anybody else getting this? What's up, I wonder? Peta attacking all online cattle sites or something?

Macon (the webmaster for Ranchers and CT) said last week that he was working on the system and messed something up. They were trying to fix it and if that didn't work were going to reboot the whole thing. I am not sure if he was joking or not but he also said if that didn't work it may be lost forever.

Comment

Yep-- I've received e-mails from several-- and some appear to be about ready for lockup with their ranchersnet withdrawals....LOL

The last e-mail I got from Macon said he would be down until they could get back up ????????????????? Whatever that means...
      Some were even speculating the FBI closed them down LOL

Comment

That's a shame. All the hard work I've done posting the science against the "infectious prion" at Rancher.net will be lost. I know there have been some researchers looking at the stuff. It was good, for me to go back on and review on occasion.

I'll bet they'll claim they've lost everything.

Comment

I think some of the posters on ranchers could benefit from a loooong cooling off period. Then some of them might even have a big group hug before they go back to trying to tear each other to shreds!!!

Comment

At least we have Agriville to fall back on. Cathy, every time you do research worthy of posting, create a file in a word doc and save it on your hard drive. Then you will not loose it for ever. For sure the animosity in PB could use a rest.

Comment

I see Ranchers is up and running again - I guess that puts paid to another good conspiracy story Kathy? "CFIA sabotage Ranchers.net to conceal the truth about BSE"

Comment

I'm soo happy to hear it is up and running grassfarmer! Now, maybe I'll go back and save some of the information I have posted in the past in a file, as suggested. (need it for the book/medical review I will eventually write on this subject).

I don't spend much time there anymore as I find Terry (flounder) to be so, well, repetitive and long winded, I can't imagine what he accomplishes all day, other than spreading the word on how we are all going to die from eating BSE cows and CWD deer.

The last laugh might be his though, because while our governments and cattle associations blindly follow the infectious theory, the road ends abruptly at a dead end. Unless your looking forward to buying your special embryos from the likes of Monsanto to impregnant your cows, and growing "prion-deficient" cows and cloned cows and transgenetic cows.

I could tell you a interesting story about rancher.net and its manager and their systems... but that is one for a face to face conversation.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...