• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shocking Propaganda: Go Vegan. Save the Planet. What our kids are being told.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shocking Propaganda: Go Vegan. Save the Planet. What our kids are being told.

There are aggressive anti meat groups out there targeting city kids with silly messages.....we better beware.

I was going through a pile of papers my high school kids had in with their homework and I saw a shocking bit of propaganda...a two sided colour handout that stated

"United Nations Report: Meat Eating is a major cause of global warming."

<a href="http://www.suprememastertv.com/"target="blank"> Click to check out the garbage these people are pushing. www.suprememastertv.com
    </a>

It caught my attention and I asked them where they got it...they had not seem it and had not read it but said they got alot of paper this week at school....

I talked to them about this stuff and that people are anti farming....

We need to be aware of these people and how they see the world...they don't play fair, targeting our kids with propaganda....

Here is another gem they had on the sheet...

To Save Our Planet, we should
    1. Go Vegan?
    2. Drive Hybrid Vehicles?
    3. Plant More Trees?
    4. Change to Sustainable Energy?
    5. Pray?

Answer: These plus more.

I think I'd be having a talk with the school.

Comment

Good idea...

I will try to find out who is slipping this stuff into the kids papers...

The main point is that we must be aware of the groups trying to shape public opinion about agriculture and food.

Joe

Comment

Maybe suggest to them at the same time that they contact the Agriculture in the Classroom program? The least they can do is provide some balance.

Comment

There is almost nothing more upsetting than seeing what propaganda is shoved down our kids throats AT SCHOOL!

Please do express your concerns to your kids' teachers and principal.

While your at it, tell them to take their vaccines to the medical clinics where they belong. Schools are for learning, not doing drugs!

The UN agenda 21 plan is to tax the living shit out of people and our animals (carbon taxes), to ultimately eliminate the middle class and livestock production.

People like Henry Kissinger and the Bilderber Group have been shaping our futures through manipulation of our social systems for years. One of Kissingers famous quotes is: "The earth is not capable of feeding this ever increasing population - we must either stop breeding or stop eating." [1974 UN Conference on world hunger, Rome Italy]

Food control equals people control, and our food is definitely being controlled....

The vaccines, especially ones like Gardasil and the Hepatitis B 3 shot series, are designed for population control. I've spent alot of time reviewing the manufacturer's studies, and they are trying to hide the problems associated with reproduction and fetal development. It is so sad!

Comment

Kathy, comments like Kissinger's would fall into the same category as the guy who said that the patent office should be closed - everything that can be invented has been invented.

There are few things more stifling than conventional thinking.

If we stop and look at some of the amazing things right before our eyes, we can be amazed at how the earth can produce massive amounts of growth(food) by simply maximizing the utilization of sunlight and water, i.e. providing micro climates for plants.

I'm not worried about our children or grandchildren starving if their excellent and naturally curious mental capacities are not corrupted by the kind of nihilistic fatalism that has been taught by some misguided "idealists" in the education system.

Comment

It is only possible to predict the
              future after it has happened, but I do
              think producers (particularly those with
              kids in school) can engage and change
              education. This is more difficult in
              non-rural settings (eg: downtown
              toronto) but not impossible.
              People may not know much about
              farming/ranching but they are
              interested.
              I hope my children get the basic skills
              out of their education, but also the
              ability to be skeptical and ask
              difficult questions and to not be
              satisfied with subpar answers.

Comment

Kathy, try this link. I will further your argument on vacines and population control.
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=185HKE2c5Gg&eurl=http%253A%252F%252Fwww%25 2Econsciousmedianetwork%252Ecom%252Fvideo%252F0905 09%252Ehtm&feature=player_embedded#t

Comment

Thanks for the link, watched it the other day. She is just one of hundreds of doctors that are saying this same thing.

Will you take any vaccines, the new H1N1, flu, etc.... I don't care too much as long as people have the facts, but "informed consent" is a joke in today's society.

Take it, don't take it. Just leave others to make up their own minds. Forced vaccination under the UN and WHO agreements which 194 countries (including Canada) have signed are a potential. I won't take it, no where - no how!

There will be some meetings in October on this subject where you can learn the facts about vaccines. Calgary, Edmonton and maybe Red Deer. I'll post the dates on the board when I get them.

On a final note, and separate from all above, I was disappointed to open the envelope handed to my son, on the stage, at his graduation ceremony last spring. All these grads got a congradulations certificate from our Conservative MLA Jack Hayden. Talk about politicising the schools, sheesh!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...