• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hay for Sale near Regina

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hay for Sale near Regina

Is the AB government helping with hay hauling this year? Hay prices are reasonable around Regina. See the Government of Saskatchewan feed listing?

Helping with hay haulage? I don't think so - not in good old free enterprise Alberta. How much is the hay selling for? Personally I don't think feed is going to be as tight as expected. Sure some traded at 8c/lb but dairy guys were driving that trade. Cows will not pay for many people at 4c/lb so the cows will be sold before hay is bought much above that imho.
    In our area almost all the crops will go for feed - late maturity, likely frost soon plus a devastating hail storm 10 days ago have conspired to put extra feed on the market. The feed/hay market has only one way to go and that is down.

Comment

I agree with grassfarmer. In my area the
      oat crops are either going into silage
      or green feed, and judging from the
      crops I see while out and about the
      second cut looks promising. We have had
      good rains here since the first part of
      July and pastures are holding their own
      or better. The grazing season here will
      last as long as it does in other years,
      and if hay prices aren't reasonable
      cattle will be sold, no doubt about it.

Comment

No prospect of second cut in this area - the only stuff that might have been cut twice got hailed out. It was intended for breaking up after the second cut anyway - no way you could get a second cut and then recovery before winter this year.

Comment

Keep Squealing, maybe the feds will come to your aid so you can get enough feed hauled from Sask. If all the cattle go across the border there will not be any T-Bones for the fat cats out East.

Comment

Let them eat cake!

The scenario is playing out as planned. Soon Alberta will be devoid of the family run farm, and controlled by us (the large global agribusiness elite), ha ha. Our slaves will be forced to consume our GM and transgenetic products (not really food).

The governments of the world are putty in our hands. Watch as they turn over their assets to us (the private sector) and loose their ability to pay their bills. As they die in a pool of their own sluvenly debt, we will take control with a new global government. We will tax our slaves for producing carbon dioxide (you know the stuff that allows plants and animals to survive and grow) and keep them in servitude until we no longer need them.

Yes, then and only then, can we eliminate the majority of the worlds population (just like the first commandment on the "Georgia Guidestones") and live on this planet without all the pests that constantly annoy us and get in our way.

Utopia will come from careful engineering and manipulation of the economy, the military, religion, education and health systems.

In the meantime, what's for dinner?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...