• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just testing...

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just testing...

To see if I can post or not...
    I have nothing too insightful today... (or
    any day-LOL)

Got your post.. did you enjoy the fair

Comment

It was really good. Little kids make all
      the difference in the world to how you
      view the event.

Comment

dont you think it was almost poetic in its sublime irony...that the moderator couldnt post...lmao...now THATS funny...how come that wont happen to contributors that DESERVE it??

Sean...you GOTTA have something insightful this morning...otherwise..how am i gonna finish my day?? vs

Comment

I think that is pretty funny myself...

Comment

What's really funny is there are more responses to a "test post" than some burning issues in the ag field.....;-)

Comment

careful perfecho....gotta watch the "burning issues" when talking in the Okanagan valley...you are liable to get doused by a little old lady and her super soaker...vs

Comment

Ohhh.....hadn't crossed my mind when comment made.......sorry! Prayers are with you all....sometimes when you think things are rough, look on the otherside of the fence...(mountains)!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...