• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Stuck in the middle"(with you)

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Stuck in the middle"(with you)

well now we have fires on TWO sides...the big one in westbank is about 10 miles as the escaped cow runs...our range border is about 4 miles away...and NOW...there is a fire at vaseaux lake at the southern end of the ok valley...whew...we need that edmonton rain!!! vs

How are you preparing? What do you throw in the pickup if you have to go? I know a guy who's house burned down that Canada Revenue made him reconstruct three years. (not sure why) After that I have always thought, Keep the main accounting computer, pics and a few clothes, wallet and hit the road. Hope you will be fine.

Comment

lol..per always the pragmatist...prolly if i get all my tack and horses and livestock outta here...that will be all i can manage...

i often wonder about pics and momentos...how long do you keep them anyways??

now there is even a LARGER fire burning (thankfully on the other side of the oringinal fire so further away)...and we are surrounded by lightning strikes...yikes...vs

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...