• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AFRP II

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AFRP II

I finally received my second payment, a whopping $50, who-hoo! I apparently didn't send in the last form, that was what took so long.

The sad part is that the person who processed it no doubt made more than that by lunchtime. And then went home and told their friends that the government sure gives a lot of free money to cattle producers.

I know this because one of my in-laws has an in-law who used to do exactly that when she worked for NISA. Collected a real nice above average wage, worked a short day, enjoyed unlimited dental,vision and health benefits, and now collects a comfortable pension that is probably higher than any of us could ever expect to earn working our butts off.

All the while, giving us a hard time about all the "free" money we apparently picked up.

There's something really wrong with this picture.

Comment

At least you got a payment. They're still clawing back my monies for a CAIS overpayment, which they generated. The only CAIS money I had. They're taking every penny plus administration and now interest back. But the govt did get a count on cows. I still can't beleive they didn't know already. Yet, when the final payment was short the excuse was they didn't think so many people would have applied. It was in response to a MANDATORY PROGRAM! The age verification. How would you not think people would respond? I know, technically it's two different programs but the AFRP was the incentive. "Hi, I'm from the govt, I'm here to help...." Run like the wind my friend, run.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...