• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AFSC and AFRP II

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope for some true Value adding, but I don't see it yet. Until the producer takes ownership in the chain, then the commodity race to the bottom is inevitable. Unfortunately we may be blinded to what is really occuring in terms of beef demand and markets due to our rapidly falling dollar.

Comment

If anyone has sent a fax that "didn't arrive", fear not! I also faxed such a paper to the competent people in the CAIS program once, which they said they didn't receive.

Go back over the phone bill. For almost all of us it will be long distance, and a call to their number will show up on your bill. You make a copy, circle the number in big bright yellow highlighter, and send it to them. You have proof that you faxed it.

It worked for me.

Comment

That's a great tip Kato! - unfortunately I mailed mine ( You don't have any similar tips for that do you?

Comment

Have been away from the site for quite awhile, nice to see the familiar names still here. I have the same issue regarding payment 2. I received a letter indicating that I would not be getting a second payment because I did not premises ID. I checked through my file, and found the receipt from the Post Office when I sent in the Premises ID forms the first business day of January 09. I had kept a copy for myself, so called the AFSC office and spoke to a lady there. She said I needed to call the ALMS office and get them to fax me the copy of my Premises ID, which I did.
          I then called AFSC back and was told that I had to fax the papers to them and then re-Age Verify my calves.
          I told her she was NUTS, that there was no damn way I needed to re-age verify my calves because they had mislaid my Premises ID papers.
          She called me back in five minutes and said I was correct, that faxing her the papers was all that was necessary.
          That was a month ago and I am still waiting for my Payment 2 !!!!
          And George was in the Legislature during Question Period last week telling the assembly just how wonderful this new meat strategy is, and how it is helping the cattle producers.
          I think it is going to be responsible for many producers taking up drinking if nothing else !!!!!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...