• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Class Action Party

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

per...thats a great idea...there will be a group of us NORMAL peers....and then GF, F_S, rkaiser, kato, will form the "elite" peer group...they will look down their noses upon us...from their lofty ideals...and have plato-esque converstaions that we will neither understand or be privy to...

but..we will pick and grin and kick our heels like the redneck cowboys we are...vs

Comment

"Normal" sounds good - can I be in the "normal" group?? please?? just this once?

Comment

Gf, you can mingle in both groups. Maybe you can interpret the goings on in the elite group for the rest of us.lol

Comment

Me interpret? that's funny - even if I could understand the rantings of the elite the normal folks likely couldn't understand me!

Comment

Elite? LOL LOL LOL (we really need smileys here) A bit off the wall, maybe. Always in trouble, for sure.

I can bring the best tomatoes on the planet, if we wait until July.

I printed out a few letters to the PM, and put them in envelopes and took them to the auction this week. Everyone I gave them to was quite enthusiastic to send them in. I was a little concerned that there are a lot of people out there who don't know what's going on even now. One guy didn't even know about the lawsuit. A lot of cattle folks seem to think that this whole thing is something that's going on elsewhere, and that they have no say in it. I will print more letters....

How's everyone else doing with the letters?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
            You agree to our and by clicking I agree.