• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Time to step up.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This deal is not yet in Thunderchild's website. Maybe coming yet. Nice website.

http://www.thunderchild.ca/upload/documents/Thunderchild_Acimowin_Issue2.pdf

Comment

I'm not a rascist,i hate everybody equally.

Comment

You know Thunderchild is not poor, they don't need to be renting the land to a large corporate farm and they most likely have skilled people that could manage the farming themselves. So no shit something is fishy here.

Comment

Sprott does not appear to be a very profitable investment. And no dividends.

http://cxa.marketwatch.com/TSX/en/Market/intchart.aspx?symb=SCP&sid=2858073

Comment

Click on time frame and then all data.

Comment

Parsley you hate subsidies , but are you not a member of the WCWG which is the most highly subsidized farm group going. In fact it was down and out till it given another shock of Alberta gov't money

Comment

Why, Mussy, you remembered. I believe I've only mentioned one time that I don't approve of subsidies.

Isn't the CWB, hands down, the most subsidized farmer organization?

But I am glad you reminded me of the WBGA. I'll make out a cheque first thing in the morn. Two hundred bucks. Maybe I should send a little more since you seem to think they need money. Any chance you'll take out a mbshp Mussy, so we could end up at the same convention and squabble? Pars

Comment

This is an absolute wreck for the rural community. First of all, yes they are exempt from selling through the CWB due to trade agreement amongst N.American first nations that supercedes the CWB. Secondly of that million acres probably 96% is currently being farmed by non-natives, meaning if you don't farm it, your neighbor, or his neighbor does. That means there will be just shy of a million acres missing from farms across western canada, where does that come from, who's going to have to leave. Thirdly what's left of our revenue is going to be taxed and given to them in the form of training incentives or scholarships. I don't know how that sits with you but I don't think evicting perferctly capable operators and taxing them to train a bunch of green horns kind of leaves me feeling sick...not to mention that Viterra already has there greasy fingers deeply plunged in this pie. This was a tragic day for canadian agriculture.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...