• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oie, what a day

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mother nature and her curve balls.

Comment

DiamondSCattleCo: I would do the same as you and got that second calf out of the cow. Sometimes the placenta can get detached if the calf is left too long, as well as swollen faces and weaker calves. We are set up to assist the cows so it is no big deal. 95% of our cows gentle natured and are really easy to handle.

Now once spring field work starts it is a different story. The cows get to do it themselves quite a lot more.

Comment

Hey Kaiser-- How long since you been to Billings..Cops shot (and killed) another guy yesterday...

Town has turned into the meth capital of the western US-- some of the old guys I worked with say there are shootings nightly-- some nights you hear gunshots all over town...

I used to enjoy going to Billings- but not anymore- getting too big and getting all the city problems...

Anyway kaiser-- if you go there keep your butt down- a head wound won't bother you...

Comment

"Mother nature and her curve balls."

You know my thoughts on that old skank...

Rod

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...