• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Age of cows

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yah but --- Mr. Wilson you live in Gods country. Uncontaminated by the emmisions present in the Central Alberta Air. Isn't it sad that the cost involves with a good mineral program hold us back from allowing these animals a healthy balanced diet which turns in to a healthy balanced meal for you and I. Had a great conversation with a amn about balancing soils last night after our meeting. Amazing stuff. I would suggest Mr. Wilson that the soils in the Meadows are healthier than anywhere in Canada. I envy your home. Hope the Oilsands of Northern Sask don't screw with it.

As far as science and the border WillowKreek. You just go aheda nad follow whatever science works best for your meesed up mind. I personally support BSE testing for consumer demand, but also have no confidence in the current theory of feed tramsmission of misfolded prions. My scienc man was the great Mr. Purdy - rest his soul. I know that you can't even comprehend this kind of conversation Willow Kreek - and that' okay. You still entertain me you old goof.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
    • Return to Topic List
    Working...