• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

8,000 Canadian Cattle Quarantined

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I said I was not going to reply to anything that Willocreek had to say, but I have lived long enough to know that those who rejoice in the suffering of others, most always have some suffering to endure themselves..and because they have had no compassion nor care nor concern for those who have suffered previouly, no one usually cares to help them in their time of need...the old adage..what goes around, comes around. I know many U.S. breeders (and friends) and they are all sympathetic to the Canadian situation (as they were when BSE hit the British farmers). I refuse to let a few narrow-minded, vintdictive Americans warp my friendships south of the 49th. During the years when export was happening between our two countries, we Albertans had many U.S. customers knocking on our doors for our breeding stock. Many of these people still want our good Canadian breeding stock and are pleased to hear that perhaps the OTM ones may soon be exportable. The Mexican buyers are also waiting impatiently to be able to move breeding stock from Canada across to Mexico. So don't loose heart out there..as Cowman says, things change, we move on..this too shall pass...that's my sermon for today!!

Comment

sage-- And in the same perspective I and many I know would/could never buy bulls or heifers from Canadian cattlemen that support profiting thru fraud, lying, and deceit....

Canadian cattlemen and their organizations are fighting the US M-COOL law and requiring the consumers be told the truth as to the origin of the meat they eat...They prefer to support the packer fraud because they fear their product can't/won't compete...So to make an extra buck they supporting false labeling and flat out lying to consumers of the world...

What would stop these same cattlemen from lying about the pedigrees or info on their bulls or heifers? Or how could you ever trust such a person to stand behind their word?

If they support defrauding the masses- what would keep them from defrauding, lying to, and cheating the individual to make an extra buck?

Comment

There, there Willocreek, sit down and take a deep breath...I have heard another true saying that 'it takes one to know one', so I guess you have done your share of all that you quoted.

Get back on your medication and perhaps the people from the institution won't come to take you away...you take care now..

Comment

poor old willowcreek. r-calf is crumbling and he just keeps lashing out at canadians. pretty soon it will be our fault r-calf failed. dementia is so sad.

Comment

Willowcreek it would very interesting to DNA your cattle herd to see if we can trace any genetics back to good old Canadian cattle. as I have sold alot of purebred bulls and heifers to the usa . It is amazing how DNA works and we would even use a US lab since you probably wouldn't believe a Canadian one.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...