• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not Just R-CALF

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

farmers_son---I think at one time many were optomistic that a true FREE and FAIR trade working could be done with Canada...I actually even thought NAFTA could work-- and that Canada would become the feeder country of NA with their ability to raise cheap grain--that cattle and beef could freely move back and forth-which would/could be great for Montana-- until Canada decided it would rather be in the cattle baron business- overexpanded their herds and put artificial trade barriers on US cattle calling them "ALL DISEASED" to block them out...

From then on the handwriting was on the wall- Canadian greed would not allow a working relationship....And now when the health trade barrier precedent the Canadians set comes back to bite them in the butts-- they whine and cry about it being unfair...LOL

Comment

Willowcreek: Once again you need to meet the enemy? It is yourself...the American citizen!
      Why do you think we expanded the cowherd? To get rich?
      No! Because your government "ran us out of the export grain trade"! If your government hadn't insisted we kill the CROW...we never would have had a calf that needed a home!...while you poured subsidies onto your grain!
      American subsidies forced the Canadian farmer to switch to cattle....that is just a fact? And fools that we were, we believed when a government signed a trade deal...they lived up to it? We didn't know you were a bunch of liars! silly us.
      I am sure you don't get it! You probably have no clue why people are flying airplanes into your buildings and pissing in your food at foreign restaurants! Everyone hates a bully?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...