• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

R-Calf shining light on the truth!!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

T H E R U L E ... willowcreek ... The Rule that applies to this issue

and the link to it please.

Comment

Seems if your the one that wants it so bad- you could do your own researching.

If you weren't in such a hurry you could go to the USDA website and find the live cattle import rules as well as I could...LOL

Comment

The rule - willowcreek - and the link that please.

Readers from both sides of the border are waiting to see if you can back up your ...... with the import rule that applies to this issue.

Comment

Your name fits you-- Patience my boy--you will get to see enough of it in the court briefs in the weeks and months to come....

Canada has shown they don't take seriously the US cattle quarantine or the agreement that moderated that quarantine and allowed live cattle imports...

The Courts and Congressmen will be where my attention is now focused- not some hyper Canadian.....

Comment

Once again willowcreek is unable to back his "false", misleading accusations. <sigh>

Comment

Now I don't quite understand this...so bare with me?
              A SD rancher buys calves at a local sale barn. I assume the sale barn checks for brands when they recieve the cattle? No brands?
              The sale barn obviously must have a record of who sold the cattle? That owner should be able to explain where he got them...whether he bought them or raised them?
              Why do I get the distinct impression these are American cattle...who "somehow" picked up a Canadian tag? You haven't been doing some night riding lately have you Willowcreek? With a good rope and your eartaggers?

Comment

cowman- Its been a month and a half and USDA can't find or doesn't want to find the answers...They sound like they wish they could sweep this all under the table- But that isn't going to be allowed to happen...

They admitted yesterday that they have no recording system/database for the Canadian ID numbers coming south...The cattle were no brands in a no brand inspection area...
                USDA asked Canada to check ownership on the tags and help from the Canadian side--Canada refused saying it isn't a livestock health issue...So essentially Canada is saying the 10 BSE positive cows, 4 years of BSE, the closed border, the import rules/quarantine don't exist!!!

Right now all there is, is an apparent quarantine violation...You are right there may be an easy answer, if Canada would check the info on the Canadian side...

Their refusal throws a huge black cloud over the Canadian committment to the US quarantine- and raises questions of whether they would cooperate 5 years from now if we had cattle problems with cattle imported under Rule 2....

Unless Canada cooperates- and USDA comse up with some answers quickly- the Rule 2 is dead....

Comment

Or maybe Oldtimer, everything is rolling along nicely for Cargill and Tyson just the way things are. Just enough media attention to keep Rcalf and the hole in the brain gang pumping the protectionist cushion while they continue to enjoy the Canadian captive market. Using those D1 D2 cows to squeeze the fat catle market whenever they want, and grading those cattle when they short themselves on an order.

Keep going Old boy, you're playing their game to a tee. In fact don't stop til you find that rotten Canadian who is to blame for this little fiasco, and hang em high. How dare he try to kill American citizens with his terrorist actions. LOL Cowman's story sounds a bit more realistic to me.

Comment

Again "A tempest in a teapot"! Maybe I am backward out here but really!...I see nothing on CNN, nothing on the CBC about this big "revelation"?
                    I think you wasted your time Willowcreek...roping those steers! LOL
                    Now don't get all bent out of shape...that is supposed to be funny!
                    It seems on this site you can't joke around as someone will thing you are serious and in need of some serious psychiatric treatment or something!
                    Willowcreek...seriously...get used to the fact we are probably going to see the border open to older cows? And yep, you are going to see your cow prices come down a bit? And yes, you are going to have to realize you live in a world where you need to deal with trade issues rationally instead of spouting goofy theories and insane thoughts?
                    That is okay we will be here to guide you through that trauma! LOL
                    If I ever get down to your neck of the woods(not so easy now with your silly passport requirements!) I'm going to look you up and buy you a coffee!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...