• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another one bites the dust!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Richard Holden,Valier Montana....happy now?

Comment

Okay gang, now we know where to find him---- let's go root em out. LOL

Seriously Richard - Most of us Canadian ranchers are just like your neighbors; a bunch of hard working country loving folks who just want to feed their families and move ahead a bit financially from time to time. There is no collusion up here with the multinational packer to get the American Cattlemen and break those boys. America imports beef. Canada is a net exporter. This could be a real nice thing for both countries if the garbage could simply be put out at the end of the block.

Since Oldtimer would not answer my question (I think I put a question mark at the end of that one) about benefits to American ranchers due to the closed border - maybe you could. Remember Willow Kreek- the border was only actually closed for a very few short months.

Comment

Willow Kreek
        Spudsucker eh? Are crude innuendos the best you can do? It shows your low level of intelligence.
        I still think you have no personality of your own if you have to copy Willow-Creeks name. As irritating as he can sometimes be, at least he is his own man.
        I think like some other people here too but I don't have to call myself Kowman or Grazzfarmer. I have my own personality.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...