• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

R-Calf court victory

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah- I just figured out that if I sold off the deeded land- and paid off what I still owe- I could just buy a quarter section in Florida...
    But I think I'm getting a little too old to be chasing brahmers thru the alligators and palmettos of the swamps...
    Probably won't be me that sells- probably be the kid that stuffs his pockets, someday...Altho this morning when that 20 Below stuff, the Canadians let in, hit us- thoughts of Florida crossed my mind as I was out doing chores and feeding...

Comment

Willow-Kreek,

Do you think the recent shift in the political strucure of power in the USA will be more accomodating towards R-Calf's protectionism?

Parsley

Comment

Willowcreek,
        If you are not the same as Willow-kreek,

Do you think the recent shift in the political strucure of power in the USA will be more accomodating towards R-Calf's protectionism?

Parsley

Comment

Yes I do.George Bush is said to be a free trader but it has been at the expense of the American consumer.With the Democrats in control of the House and Senate look for tighter restrictions on imports especially high-risk and inferior quality products from other countries.

Comment

WilIow-Kreek,

I suspected that might be the case. Do you raise cattle in the USA?

Free marketing is absolutely essential for farmers in the cattle business. We showed purebred cattle for many years. It is crucial that farmers should be able to sell whatever they grow to whom ever they want.

You might click on Commodity Marketing on Agri-ville and read two threads: "Arrogant corporate culture" and "CWB FIRING".

Western Canada has a real problem in/with the Canadian Wheat Board.

Parsley

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...