• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

With friends like this who needs enemies

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure I agree with that Copper, but where would we all be if our gov't had just ponied up with some seed money and built a slaughter plant for "our" animals and said piss on it?

We would probably be importing even more of Willow's calves.

Comment

cswilson,

You darn well know that old *****willow hasnt got anymore than a handful of cows otherwise he wouldnt have so much time ot spend cutting and pasteing. As you can see by his website hes a HORSE RANCHER.

Comment

When you denigrated our armed forces among other things in our great country Oldtimer the gloves came off permanently with me. Go blow your lies up your R-Calf buddies butts-just because something is in an R-Calf press release definately doesn't make it the truth. I'm going to Montana in a week or so to spend some time with some Real ranchers down there who've made their living off cows-they for sure never fell for the R-Calf psychobabble that you worship.

Comment

mb_rancher-- What do you do, spend your entire time out giving you cows backrubs and bedding them down? LOL

If you have the right genetics all you have to do is turn them out to grass in April, look at them when you brand in June, and don't worry about them until Oct when you gather...

And actually right now I'm irrigating- since you won't share your rain- and trying to spend as much time as possible in the air conditioning in between checking and changing water...

Comment

cswilson- Actually I said nothing more than your own governments Colin Kenny said in his call to arms for Canada to wake up- but since Kenny is not an R-CALF member, that makes it OK....Did you read that article?

I criticized not your individuals but your past leadership and ability- which I am glad to see your current PM is taking gigantic leaps in correcting....

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...