• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No tags available!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No tags available!

It's bad enough that we are forced to put an identification tag in but what really bites is they aren't even available! At my local UFA there is a two week wait and the only colors are pink, a pukey yellow, and white. So here I am with calves on the ground and no tags. Where is the organization? The CCIA promised how good this would be and there aren't even tags available! Sounds like the same clowns running the gun registration are running the CCIA.

It is very unfortunate that the supply of tags isn't adequate. You think they would have known that there would be a huge demand for them at this time of year. It is too bad there are only a few colors available, but I did hear they're about to approve a few more colors. I think it has to do with the scanner being abe to read the bar code and if the contrast isn't good enough there must be a problem with it. Producers who run cattle on community pastures will find it more difficult in the fall at gather time as a lot of sorting was done by ear tag color with each producer using a different color. Now brands will have to be read which will take a lot longer. I know we're not looking forward to it.

Comment

Oh My, no tags, I am sure that many of you are not to surprized at this, but like the gun registration the more authority you seem to be forced to endure the more red tape and frustration you run into. None the less, we know that the tags must be done!!! (Go figure) All I can say is that as in many situations that producers have been forced to endure ....here we go again!

The good news is, for those of you that are fed up with all the political dances that are happening maybe you should be looking at how "YOU" can take advantage of this situation. There are many exciting possibilities that have opened up for you if you are bold enough to look close enough.

Feel free to visit my website and send me your thoughts and views, I would be more then happy to discuss the many opportunities and possibilities with those that are serious! My website is

http://valuechain.homestead.com/index.html

and my e mail is valuechain@home.com

Hope to hear from you soon!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...