• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CBEF gone golfing?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CBEF gone golfing?

First U.S. Beef To Arrive In Seoul In Mid-June
    South Korean inspectors returned to Seoul on Sunday and gave the go-ahead for select U.S. beef processing plants to begin shipping beef to South Korea,

Where are our Canadian salesmen? Gone golfing??

Our Canadian salesmens hands are tied WD and you know it. In fact we have no Canadian salesmen because we have no Canadian beef for sale. We sell our fats, and a growing number of our feeders to Americans on both sides of the 49th, and THEY decide where and when they will sell beef. Where is usually Candian retailers whose price is set by American consumers, and WHEN is WHEN they feel they need to to retain the captive market Salmon run.

No need for export marketing OR BSE testing to access those markets---- just pull back on slaughter capacity and bleed this captive BSE market thing til only enough blood is left in the Candain Producer for meager survival.

But the wise minds of ABPCCA see nothing wrong@#$%&&**(()))))^%$#$##
    Drives a person mental.

Comment

lets go golfing rk - but it'll have to be out in the pasture as I can't afford green fees :-(

Comment

After reading this it appears that this ruling will allow the US to apply to go from "contolled" risk status to "negligible" risk status next year since the March cow has been accepted as being 10 years old and the 11 years will be up...

Canada on the other hand now only qualifies for "undetermined" risk status because they can't prove they have an effective feed ban with the POST feed ban positives- and won't be able to apply for "negligible" status for at least 7 more years since the last cow was 6 years old, under this change....

Sounds like this rule was written by the USDA/US Packers - since OIE seems to change any rule USDA asks them to- any which way they want them to...

This could definitely have an effect on the USDA's trying to reopen the border to OTM's- and would be a stronger arguing point against it...

Comment

You gotter Oldtimer. And you and Rcalf can help the packers out by yapping off about Canada being MORE BSE infected than the good old USA.

Rcalf USA - the packers best freind.

Comment

Dangit - I forgot the happy face!

Comment

It'll have to be somebodies feild about half way between you and I wd. Gas will kill us almost as much as the green fees.

Maybe Oldtimer -Willowcreek could join us - American gas is cheaper somehow after they steal the oil from Canada, and he's makin a bundle on his cull cows nowadays - so he could drive up no problem.

Comment

Randy,

Maybe we should slap a tax on that Canadian whiskey that OT likes to drink.... get a little money back outta the ole bugger....

Comment

Today while at the waterhole we got some of the new $10 bills- everyone was commenting how with all the red coloring, and a water stamp looking like the Maple Leaf it appears like Canadian money...

Then tonite I read an article on the Livestock Brief saying that Bush, Mexican President, and Canadian PM have already signed what will be "NAFTA Plus" behind our backs and are implementing it...

One currency, the Amero- one law enforcement- one international court that overrides our Supreme Court on on all cross boundary decisions- a North American Passport, etc., etc...

The article says that the main reason the US signed on was it received control of North Americas gas, oil and water...

Canada already sold their beef industry years ago- now it appears to me that you don't control any gas or oil to tax anymore- and thru in the water just cause you're good guys...

Comment

I don't know why your blaming R-CALF- looks like this was done by USDA/Packers...Couldn't be because the new head of the OIE panel is a USDA employee, could it?

I'm not even sure R-CALF was aware of the proposed change- if they did I don't remember anything in their writings...

I wonder if CFIA was involved or aware- or CCA and ABP--Did they notify everyone that this rule change was in the works?

Comment

You know darn well that I beleive the packers are behind every USDA NCBA CCA decison Willowcreek. What I keep telling you is to stop helping them.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...