• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ranchers

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ranchers

What the heck is going on over at Rancher,net. Havent been able to get on all day to harrass OT...

MR- Apparently both it and cattletoday are down- I tried this morning and wasn't able to- tried again now and same... Got an e-mail from rancherswife having the same problem.. I sent Macon an e-mail but have not received a response yet....

And here I wanted to brag about all the good moisture this morning... Over an inch at the north place- two inchs at the east pasture....Stopped at the waterhole this afternoon to pick up rain reports and it sounds like it was spotty...Anywhere from 7 drops in some areas to over 7 inchs in others......

Comment

We just had a real heavy thunderstorm move through the area. Ended up with around 2 inches of rain. Should make things grow.

Comment

Just got an e-mail back from Macon- they added a new server and screwed the old one up-- should be back up in a short time...

You might e-mail that info to any of the Canucks or others you have address's for...

Hell of a note- I had to put off til tomorrow moving pastures and go to the waterhole instead, because I wasn't sure I could find a dry spot to pull the trailer off the road to unload horses....LOL

Comment

I noticed both sites are up and running now. Good to see, was starting to think our company internet security was cracking down on me. They get after some guys for the XXX sites, all they catch me watching is more pics of cows. lol

Comment

Hmmm I still can't get in to Ranchers this A'M.

Comment

I'll let Macon know-- I can and several of the others that were off can- but I've gotten e-mails from others still off.....

Comment

I still cant get on there either, Im starting to go through withdrawl...lol

Comment

Been gone all day moving pastures--but I posted that you were still off the site...Looks like still some in Montana that can't get on either...

Been peaceful over there without you Canucks raising a ruckus- altho Murgen is trying to take your place....

My only wish was that they had completely lost Kadoka South Dakota and Super Hero's insults and crying for awhile...No luck!!!

Comment

MR-NR--Macon must be trying something drastic this morning-...Both sites are completely down- don't know if thats good news or bad news.... I can't even get thru to him on his e-mail....

Comment

Sorry about Kadoka, South Dakota harassing all of you still Oldtimer, you all haven't found a way to take him down yet????!!!
                      Hang out here for awhile if you don't mind us Canucks fighting amongst ourselves, we can't be all that bad if we've got you up here talking a little.
                      Hey yer Ducks got a lucky break last night with the ref's out to mix pond water in Oil Country...
                      Don't start quacking yet, I don't care how much rain you just got, ain't gonna happen! Have a good day OT! Tell ~SH~ I said "hi."

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...