• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

More gift wrapping Bows

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ya cowman, and the two of us shithouse rats are up at 3:30 in the a.m. cause our drugs aren't working to good either.

My excuse is that I got some numbers back from our house construction guy last night and can't put those numbers to bed. Polyurethane panels came in at a pretty decent price but the timber beams were a bit higher than I expected.

What's yer excuse fer not sleeping cowman?

Comment

Oh I got a stomach problem. Can't sleep for more than about four or five hours. It's a genetic thing...probably from some old anscestor who was a drunk in Scotland!
      I was kind of wondering how come you were up so early, thought maybe you were up doing calisthentics or something!LOL
      You can never be surprized anymore by how much some things might cost? How they raise prices whenever the urge takes them is a scandal! Too bad we couldn't do that with calves?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...