• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

working with mid-squares

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

working with mid-squares

made the big plunge into a big square baler....and suddenly I find my self cutting off frozen strings in the cold cold morning air.... is there any great ideas out there to remedy this age old problem .....at least there is fewer to cut now....... how about a big tuning fork on an orbit motor? ok you design it and make the $$$ but send me one when your done

If these ratios where adhered to, I would suspect that very little land would be traded or leased. They certainly underscore the difficulty farm managers have with land economics. I'm assuming that capital gains would be included in the sales/price calculation? This ratio is the inverse of the P/E ratio used on Wall Street and we all know where that has taken us recently. These ratios would definitely be eye-openers for farm managers. Regards Ted

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
    • Return to Topic List
    Working...