• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tagging

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tagging

Is there a deadline date for tagging cattle?

The program begins Jan 1, 2001 so animals leaving their herd of origin need to be tagged with an approved CCIA ear tag.

Comment

Of course the government is making more money off your farm than you do. Everybody does!30 or 40 years ago (when I knew everything)I figured the taxes over-all was about 35%of your salary.A few years later I found that I had forgotten a few things in the tax line.It was now in the 40's.Now when they say you only start earning your own money in July ,they're not talking about farmers.But it's a lot over 50%.Case Closed.

Comment

I have followed this for along time.Corporations say they pass their taxes on by increasing their prices.Busineses are taxed 27% and they say they pass this on by increasing their prices.Wages go up for inflation and taxes are inflationary.This passes individual taxes on.C.D. institute says all payroll deductions are passed on.When you add all this up it amounts to 40% of all farm expences.The average farm has $225,000 in expences and if you take 40% that is the taxes the government is taking off your farm.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...