• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BSE class action

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BSE class action

Had a nice call from Mr. Pallett this afternoon. I have to say that even though I have a problem with the whole feed transmission theory as all of you know, we all have a serious ally in the group led by Mr. Pallett.

Two days of dog fighting in a court down east led to a concession by the feds that they could have done things differently in the early days of MBM feed additives especially with respect to the European imported cattle that were supposed to be monitored at the time. More to come as Mr. Pallett says, but an initial victory of sorts. The Judge will likely take months to sift throught the files but has a certain amount of federal government concession in his mind before he starts.

Good luck Cameron, and be prepared for that point where they try to back away from feed transmission. I personally can't wait for that day. Life will get a hell of a whole lot more interesting if it happens ---- or your clients may just need to be prepared for a pay day.

On a side note. Did anyone notice the clip about Ridley having trouble with their insurance company. More crying to come I suspect.
  • Reply to this Thread
  • Return to Topic List
Working...