• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ABP meetings?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ABP meetings?

I had every intention of going but my friend got very sick and we had to take him to the hospital.
    Just wondering if there was anything interesting or different at the fall meetings?

Same old rhetoric from the feedback I have received from four of the meetings in the central and southern part of the province.

Comment

Went down to Okotoks and met up with Cam and big Doug. I brought forward a resolution that ABP endorse BSE testing for export marketing purposes. It was passed last year but never really delt with ---- so we brought er back agin.

Cam had his resolution passed as well.That ABP ask the feds to fund and conduct a plebicite asking producers to accept a proposal for a producer owned packing plant or plants.

We don't expect a lot from either one, although both were passed near unanimously.

Sure was good for lots of discussion however, which spilled over into the Boston Pizza lounge where everyone (3 BIG C boys and about 8 ABP boys) left in good spirits in agreement that the meeting was a darn good one.

Comment

You mean FELL in the good spirits, not LEFT in good spirits.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...