• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cakadu

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cakadu

Hi. I don't post regularly in here, but just noticed the absence of Cakadu. Has she quit the business (wool and feathers etc) or just taking a break, or moved on other things? Many times, I found her to be one of the voices of reason around here.

Now that you mention it, I notice Cakadu is no longer listed as moderator in any of the forums.

Comment

where or where is our kato 2?

Comment

Hi and thanks guys. I am still around, still raising sheep and doing other things, so you were right on all counts pmckenna. I guess what I have done is gone to doing more reading than posting (when I can find the time) but will never completely give this site up. I've been here since it started, so I see no need to go anywhere at present and still enjoy the conversations.

I'm looking forward to the winter when more posters come back to the site because and enjoy seeing the newcomers post as well.

Keep up the good work.

Cheers,

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...