• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

cattle liner prices

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry........ that first part was a quote from ALLFARMER.

I personally don't truck

Comment

I drive a tri cattle truck, and at 4.50 a mile its not enough.

I get the truck ready, drive to some crappy yard or pasture, help sort to get things going, drive an hour or two then shovel out the trailer and go home. when I break down my time for this whole thing, it ain't much money.

Comment

I drive a tri axle, and don't make money really.

add up all my time getting ready, driving to the pasture , fighting crappy driveways, loading, then driving an hour or two and shovel shit then go home. add it all up and the truckdoesn't make much an hour.

But my driving does help pay for the 14 loads my own cows use every year...

Comment

ARE YOU HAULING COMMODITIES BOTH WAYS? WITH A SUPER B THERE ARE MANY OPPORTUNITIES FOR BACK HAULS. WITH A CATTLELINER GENERALLY AT LEAST HALF YOUR MILES ARE EMPTY AND LETS NOT FORGET THE HOURS OF WAITING TO LOAD AT AUCTION MARTS AND AS WELL THE MULTIPLE DROP POINTS WHICH MOST CATTLE ORDER BUYERS ASK YOU TO DO? $4.50/LOADED MILE MIGHT BE A STEAL OF A DEAL!!

Comment

Don't forget cleaning out the trailer, that takes time too.

Comment

95% of the time I'am loaded both ways.

Comment

Keep it down ALLFARMER, the RCMP might be checkin in on Agriville from time to time. If you have a problem, I got cousins in AA.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...