• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

cross border ivomec shopping

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just wondering what they use ivomec on people for? Never heard of that.

Comment

I was told they used a form of it in third world countries to basically worm refugees in camps and such-Spotton was always the pour on that gave me the creeps.

Comment

While helping the neighbor do his cows, in the fall, a few years ago he gave himself a full dose down the back(he had one of those back pack deals on). We didn't know how this might go over as he had tossed the box it came in! After a few minutes he said it was getting pretty warm so we sloshed him off at the water tank. He said later he sure seemed to do well that winter, so maybe it is a good idea!
        Actually the chemical weed sprays I use are all pretty "human friendly". The two main ones, Tordon 22K and Roundup weather max, are about as safe as it gets! The chem reps actually claim you could drink Tordon and it would have all passed out of your body within 72 hours...not that I would consider trying it! Roundup Transorb is used in chemo therapy!
        My nephew has this weed patch that we sprayed out with Weathermax about three weeks ago and he worked it over on Friday. Of course now it is all puddles and mud but we intend to broadcast seed it to perrenial rye as soon as the ground starts to freeze up. Hopefully we won't get a warm spell where it tries to germinate this fall. Give it a good shot of Prestige in the spring and hopefully it might grow something besides sow thistle and hemp nettle! Only about 10 acres.

Comment

Ivermectin US $90 5 liter jugs pour on

Ivomec Canada $ 440

this right out of the supply stores
          Both my vets and Co-op whined about me buying American

Ivomec sold at co-op $440 ..made in USA

what is their problem ? both said they were selling at cost,well something really smells and I expect they are missing their kickbacks which they forgot to mention

Oh did I mention the Vet telling me it isn't quaranteed, I'm laughing all the way to the bank

It's easy to get across,delcare its for your own use and pay the GST
          I'm running a pool on how long our Vet associations take to shut this off

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...