• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

pictures of cattle

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pictures of cattle

I am planning to take pictures both front and side of each of our cattle. Does anyone recommend a program to keep track of this and/or also a way to put the ear tag number on the pictures? Thank you.

We use Adobe Photoshop Elements 3.0. We got ours from Costco for something like $90 and it included about $25 in photo paper. Photoshop really shines for editing and fixing up photos. Some of things it does is quite amazing. Lots of wow factor.

You can download another program Acdsee for a 30 day free trial. If you buy the program I thought I saw it for sale in Best Buy and Future shop for about $40. It will do what you are wanting but does not have the full slate of features that Photoshop does. Acdsee is very good for simply managing and organizing your pictures.

Comment

Sorry I meant to include a link:

http://www.acdsystems.com/offers/NA/ACDSee8/index?CMP=KAC-googleawacdsee&CRA=Canada_B

The free download will probably keep working after the 30 days free trial is up.

Comment

Acdsee came free with my camera. It's pretty good. Very web friendly. Not as sophisticated as Photoshop of course, but that's OK if you're not into the fancy stuff.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...