• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday 13

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting statistics farmers-son, thank you! Have a good day all!

Comment

Point well taken on the feed ban , and thank you for the correction. I attended a meeting the other day about dealing with the large quantities of OTM beef we have. To quote one of our industries most knowledgeable minds in the beef exporting feild " the world looks upon our feed ban as a joke" now that raises some serious concerns in my mind. It is also an interesting point that he spoke of the need for our federal regulators to immediately get pen in hand and develop testing for market access agreements made with Japan.... if you had mentioned any kind of testing to his or other industry groeps a year ago you would have been looked upon as an alien.

Comment

What those statistics say is that for every 20 of us taxpayers the Government has hired one civil-servant to watch over us. And we complain about paying accountants! Sometime I'm like Grassfarmer and think about looking for somewhere with less government involvement.
        But like the saying goes; be carefull what you ask for, you not like it when you get it.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...