• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vote Liberal only if you are BRAIN-DEAD!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vote Liberal only if you are BRAIN-DEAD!

I caught a bit of the previously banned testimony at the Gomery commission today.
    It confirmed a suspicion I have had since 1968.(when Trudeau was elected)
    Only people who are brain-dead vote Liberal.Liberals are like hogs at the trough of taxpayer money and yet they keep being re-elected.AMAZING!!!!
    By the way, I was 6 years old in 1968. What is really sad is that voters in the east will never vote for a party who's leader is from the west, so the scumbag Liberals will probably get back in regardless of Gomery's final report.
    WHOA CANADA!!!!! (barf)

Dont get me wrong but I think everything you said would qualify for the PC here in Alta along with poor management of thier(our resources)and cash.

Comment

Brain dead decribes most of the voters in eastern Canada. It dosen't matter what the Gomery inquiry finds the poeple in Ontario will still vote liberal. Just a fact of life that we have to live with.

Comment

It's like they're living in the past. The NDP supporters in Sask. are no different. They can't get over the Tommy Douglas era.

Comment

We seem to forget that before the Chretien/Martin Liberals we had the Mulrooney Conservatives? Were they any less crooked?...I doubt it! For reference read the book "On the Take"?
          The people of Ontario might get indignant enough to vote something other than Liberal this time but in the big picture they want a party that protects the status quo? In other words that protects Ontarios' interests at the expense of the hinterlands? That is Canada?
          Federal politicians...are simply not going to upset the apple cart? The corruption and graft are just too well entrenched.
          And so the peasants out here in the boondocks will continue to send billions to Ottawa and in reality get little in return...other than bad government!
          Canada is like a house of cards ready to come down! If the Liberals are decimated in Quebec and Ontario consider what the political map will look like? Solid seperatist support in Quebec, a solid Liberal bloc in the Maritimes, and a union of Conservatives from the west and "protest" Conservatives in Ontario? I would suggest that the committed seperatists in Quebec are rubbing their hands with glee, as their redemption is at hand?
          I can see a strong possibility that the Quebec seperatists will achieve all they desire in the next few years? I would also suggest that is a good thing, not just for Quebec, but for the western provinces as well? Hopefully, soon, our own freedom will be at hand?

Comment

Poll finds public support for Liberals slipping

CTV.ca News Staff

Support for the Liberals has fallen to its lowest level since the last weeks of the June election, finds a new poll that was conducted just as action at the Gomery inquiry was heating up.

The Ipsos-Reid poll for CTV and The Globe and Mail was conducted on the two days before April 7 -- the day the publication ban on testimony heard at the Gomery inquiry was lifted -- and then again that night.

The survey found that if an election were held tomorrow, 34 per cent of decided voters would vote for the Liberals, down three percentage points since February 2005, when Ipsos-Reid conducted its last poll.

Thirty per cent would vote for the Conservative Party and 15 per cent would vote for the NDP.

In the June 28, 2004 election, Liberals received about 37 per cent of the popular vote, while Conservatives took about 30 per cent and the NDP about 16 per cent.

Within Quebec, the new poll found the Bloc Quebecois would get 41 per cent of the decided vote, compared to just 29 per cent for the Liberals. For the Liberals, that's a five-percentage-point drop from February.

Nationally, the Bloc would get 10 per cent of the decided vote.

Of the remaining voters, seven per cent would vote for the Green Party, and four per cent would choose "Other." Eleven per cent of respondents said they "don't know" who they would vote for.

With new corruption allegations heard at the sponsorship inquiry, it remains to be seen if those poll numbers will change.

The greatest shift regionally was seen in Alberta. There, the Conservative Party has seen a 14 percentage point shift in its popularity, to 57 per cent, while the Liberals have seen a 16-point drop, to just 13 per cent.

But in Saskatchewan/ Manitoba, the Liberals have gained 12 points of support, to 36 per cent, while the NDP have lost 14 points to 11 per cent.

In the Liberal stronghold of Ontario, where Conservatives would need to gain seats in order to form a government, the gap has narrowed. The Conservative Party has picked up six points and has climbed to 34 per cent of the decided vote, while the Liberal Party has dropped five points and now sits at 38 per cent.

The telephone survey of 1,000 Canadians was conducted between April 5 and April 7, 2005. Results are considered accurate to within /- 3.1 percentage points, 19 times out of 20.

Comment

The most amazing thing of those polls is still 38% of Ontario voters support the Liberals! I wonder what the Liberals would have to do for the Ontario voter to finally turn against them? Maybe burn down a orphanage or **** the queen?
              Those figures tell me that your average Ontario voter is quite happy with the status quo even though it involves outright, widespread theft! Does anyone doubt this inquiry into the ads is just a tiny tip of the iceberg? I suspect the whole system is rotten to the core. A classic example might be the Gun Registry? I mean how do you get a $2 million dollar program to run up a $ 2 BILLION cost without something being very crooked?
              I also wonder how all the senior Liberal cabinet ministers could not have known about all this crooked stuff going on? I mean Martin was the finance minister! Either he is a crook or about the dumbest guy in Canada? And what about our own brilliant western cabinet ministers? Ralph Goodale and shrill Annie? Did they walk around with their eyes closed and with their fingers in their ears?
              Unbelievable!!!

Comment

Cowman, The most amazing part of the stats is not Ontario but Manitoba/Saskatchewan where the Liberals have actually GAINED a huge amount of votes. How do you account for that? Has the Gomery news not got to those two provinces yet?

kpb

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...