• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is R-Calf using basic cult format?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is R-Calf using basic cult format?

Common Properties of Potentially Destructive and Dangerous Cults

The cult's leaders tend to be charismatic, determined, and
    domineering.

The cult's leaders are self-appointed, messianic persons who claim to have a special mission in life.

The cult tends to have a double set of ethics. Members are urged to be open and honest within the group, and confess all to the leaders. On the other hand, they are encouraged to deceive and manipulate outsiders or nonmembers. Established religions teach members to be honest and truthful to all, and to abide by one set of ethics.

The cult has basically only two purposes, recruiting new members and fund-raising. Established religions and altruistic movements may also recruit and raise funds. However, their sole purpose is not to grow larger; such groups have the goals to better the lives of their members
    and mankind in general. The cults may claim to make social
    contributions, but in actuality these remain mere claims, or gestures. Their focus is always dominated by recruiting new members and fund-raising.

The cult appears to be innovative and exclusive. The leader claims to be breaking with tradition, offering something novel, and instituting the only viable system for change that will solve life's problems or the world's ills. While claiming this, the cult then surreptitiously uses systems of psychological coercion on its members to inhibit their
    ability to examine the actual validity of the claims of the leader and the cult

Maybe a bit of a stretch to look at other ranchers as cult members, but have you ever seen R-Calf members respond to any reasonable argument? Leo seems to be self-appointed and elected for life. They freely use half truths and lies to further their cause. Their members show utter devotion and endorse whatever course the leadership takes, even if it looks like it may end in economic suicide.Cults are proven experts at using the court systems to attack thier enemies.

Sounds like the Liberal Party of Canada too!

Comment

Done like dinner.

Comment

Done and done.

Comment

I guess Bull Shi has to be the ammo.

Comment

I suggested baloney.

Comment

How about Senator Conrad from North Dakota?

Canadian Wheat, Sawdust from Canadian lumber and Raw ground beef

Senator Conrad was one of the leading that lead the charge to ban Canadian beef from the US, He supports the tariffs on Canadian Wheat, and is one of many that supports the tarrifs on soft wood lumber. Being that his state borders Canada to the north, he certainly isn't a "good neighbor"

Comment

Too bad we can't really come up with some of that "BSE infective agent" he was talking about last time. Sounds like something that would make good chicken cannon ammo if it existed.

Comment

Sent in mine too. A few P.E.I. potatoes in the canon too

Comment

What you doin in here remin? This place is for bad guys only!!!!!!!

Comment

A PEI spud would really leave an impressionable depression, so I think we can let him in <Grin>.

Comment

I couldn't resist requesting "bull puckey" as ammo, as his comment about increased packing capacity in Canada having nothing to do with BSE suggest that's he's awful familiar with slinging the bull.

Could be it's time to return the favour.

Take care.

Comment

How about a little wool and some sheep pellets just for good measure!!!

Comment

better yet, have the guy go a few rounds with the snottiest limo cow on earth after she calves !!!

Comment

Dang........ then we'll never hear the end of the Mad Cow stories! I don't think the entire 9th Circuit have a pair of balls big enough to go into that pen !

You know my wife just told me a story about Martha Stewart and other conficted velons........ Once you've been convicted of a feloney in the US, you never have the right to vote? How then do politicians and judges get elected if their friends can't vote?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...