• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rancher.net

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I heard on the news that Albertans will get a tax break if they join a gym. The memberships are a tax deduction. That's something even the NDP hasn't come up with! LOL

Comment

kato, there hasn't been anything legislated that will give Albertans a tax break if they join a gym. This was just some musing done by our Minister of Health.
      I think her heart is in the right place and she just wants to encourage Albertans to keep fit and healthy.

Comment

I will admit the Alberta cattle producer gets a wee bit more than the Saskatchewan producer. I will also add Alberta pays the government of Saskatchewan enough money that they could easily match any pittance the Alberta government might give the Alberta farmer? In fact without the Alberta money coming in the Saskatchewan producer would get zero dollars? Just a fact of life.

Comment

Cowman maybe just mail your 'pittance' over east here-your toooo funny-if we could just bottle that Alberta ego and sell it the whole country would be debt free. One thing talking to the guys over here grazing and such it'd easy to figure most would starve without their 'pittances'. Just a fact of life!!!!!!

Comment

Sorry don't even get the pittance anymore. Out of the cow business, just own thirty heifer calves and they will go this year.Making room for someone else to have a kick at the can!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...