• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manitobans

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manitobans

Got my feeder set-aside cheque yesterday and was surprised to see that it got paid all out in one lump sum. I showed it to my wife and said 'See, having these cattle is just like having a license to print money'. She thinks that's way less funny than I do.

In Ontario we seem to be having trouble getting the tags.

Comment

When did you put your application in?

Comment

Yes Sash i would be interesterd when you sent your application in . I sent mine in mid December, jusy got audited couple days ago. More delay. Agr rep who did the audit said seems like everyone in this area who sent application in is getting audited.

Comment

I love it-- What a joke Canada has become....Canadian producers are being audited -- but the multinational packers get audited and tell Parliament to "stick their subpeona where the sun don't shine" and Parliaments only answer is " Is this stuck far enough?"

Now the producer gets audited over a pittance in comparison....

Comment

Sent my application in on Dec. 16 and recieved my cheque last week. I didn't get audited but have heard of a few neighbors that have. It was sure nice to get that extra cash as it took care of a few bills. Sounds like quite a few ranchers in the Swan River area have their cheques already.

Comment

I'd have to try and find my receipt but I tagged my calves two days after the tags became available and sent my application in the same day. I would guess it would have been the second week of December. I remember thinking that it was only about two weeks to Christmas at that time.

Comment

Even have problems in perfest Alberta.
                Sent my application in Oct.14th. Called in just before Christmas to see where it was at. I too, had been sent to an auditor and he questioned my numbers. Said they did not match with the cull cow program numbers. Funny thing is cull cows are OTM, and my first calf heifers were UTM. Last I checked my cheque should be here in early February.

Comment

got audited here in sask. same deal with first calf heifers and otm's as of jan 1, 04. had to reconcile with cow sales and number on hand now. last i checked our app. is in third stage of review (imagine the admin costs) and they wouldn't guess when check will come.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...