• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Merry Christmas

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Merry Christmas

May this Christmas bring a better New year.

Alicia - you are so right - we always have to have hope and faith.

Not a creature is stirring around here and I'm reflecting on how wonderful it is to have family and friends to share good and bad times with, food on the table and a safe place to live. So many others in the world are not so fortunate as we are.

The greatest gift we can give anyone, ourselves included, is to give freely and without expectation.

May the blessings of the season shine on us all.

Comment

Amen to that Linda ! Had a nice Christmas Eve with the family, then got a call from a neighbour on their cell that there was a COW out on the road, so my son and I spent half an hour on a wild cow chase !!!
      Actually, it wasn't my cow, but we did have a good visit with the neighbours in the middle of the road while we herded the darn thing back where she belonged.
      What better way to spend Christmas Eve, than visiting good people and looking after the critters ??????

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...