• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Huge trade sanctions on US to come?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We should never underestimate Ralph Klein! Without a doubt he is a very good politician...maybe the best I've ever seen!
    Remember also that everytime he says something that sounds dumb and stupid, he is playing to his base? The good old boy redneck vote! So while the liberal media roasts him the old hillbillies down in the boondocks are saying "Right on Ralph!"
    Consider this Ralph Klein got his majority with a minority of the Alberta voters! Who voted for him? The exact same people who agree with him when he says things like shoot,shovel and shutup or the disabled are abusing the system!
    The fact is it is going to be very hard to replace Ralph Klein as the PC leader. And while I don't like the provincial tories I worry that the Alliance might be able to split the vote enough so that the Liberals or NDP might get in! If either of those two parties ever get in we are in for trouble...in my personal opinion!
    It will start the decline of our province. I would vote for a Ralph Klein or a George Bush,for that matter, before I'd ever vote Liberal or NDP!

Comment

Amen to that Cowman!What`s your take on getting Rod Love back in the director`s chair?

Comment

Well lets face it, Steve West did all the dirty work a long time ago. I see Rod Love as a sly little behind the scenes guy who always had Kleins ear? I think these two old boys are joined at the hip and always have been?
        Now that we are into Kleins swan song I think he probably just wants his buddy along for the ride? Sort of like save the last dance for the guy who brought you to the show?

Comment

THe shuffle of Deputy Ministers yesterday was a real shocker. I can't remember that many deputies moved at one time after an election. Obviously Rod Love has plans, and they include putting people in the right places, and also making sure that Cabinet Ministers learn about their Ministries and not leave it to Deputies.

Comment

Where did some of the shuffling of Deputy Ministers happen? Anything significant?

Comment

Very significant. Some of the Deputy positions were not filled in the shuffle but are open for competition.
              Steve Wests former Assistant is now the Farmers Advocate. The Deputy from Municipal Affairs is now the Deputy for Sustainable Resource Development. That Deputy went to Innovation and Science. The Chair of the Executive Council was sent to the Gaming Commission and replaced with the Deputy from Environment. It was musical chairs for sure, and the first time I can remember when Deputies were moved around this way.
              I guess it was a knee jerk reaction to the election results but it does leave a lot of porfolios with both a green minister and deputy. Puts an added pressure on the Ministers to get up to speed in their porfolio ASAP.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...