• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

excuse me for being blunt

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As for your original question, Haymaker, yes we do want some packer laws. That is our goal.

It takes time to drill that into the heads of politicians, but we are working on it.

You'd have gotten that answer a lot sooner, but unfortunately we don't take well to being talked down to. In Canada manners still count. You be polite, we'll be polite. You be rude, we'll be rude.

(I had something rude typed after that last sentence, but I deleted it. Manners, you know....)

Comment

Aw,c'mon Haymaker!! How can you be like that??? We was only funnin'!!!!
      You can torture me back if you like!!
      I'll even help you out.I'm kinda skinny and a little nearsighted....

Comment

Well Mr. Stout, I'll welcome you! Hey, we need to hear how you guys think!
        I believe you are a wee bit misguided, but I also will admit a lot of what you say, has a lot of truth in it. But don't worry we will correct you and educate you if you stay here long enough! LOL
        But seriously, you have stated the opinions of a whole lot of American cattlemen, and that is a good thing? In any kind of relationship you have to know where the other person is coming from?
        I personally don't think any of us are that far apart in our hopes and aspirations for OUR industry? With a heavy emphasis on "OUR"?(cow/calf?)

Comment

whiteface my apology for missing your welcome,I got way to much rain around here and hac some water gaps washed out that I had to fix so ..thank you for the welcome and kind words.......good luck

Comment

kato do you honestly believe the question I asked was talking down to you?......good luck,

Comment

I thank you cowman for the welcome and hope that you and I can become friends.I have a feeling that if this winter turns sour we will have a lot of posting time......good luck COWMAN

Comment

WELL JOE2 I dont think you are skinny and near sighted,naw your to cocky to be skinny and near sighted ,but I know cattle men with alot more handicaps that being sim and blind I tend an old cattleman down the road that has nobody but me poor guy,78 years old and has throat cancer but still trying .....good luck

Comment

Haymaker, actually I really am skinny and near sighted!!!! Really!!!!
                  Good for you if you are looking out for an elderly neighbor!! I hope he can beat his cancer and he is lucky to have a good neighbor like you.
                  I think it is great when Americans want to visit with us on Agri-ville.
                  Welcome!!! And lighten up!!!! This is supposed to be fun!!!!

Comment

Well thank you JOE2,I know its supposed to be fun and informative,this border thing makes the fun part a little hard right now. Im hoping thats all settled in the near future IM tired of it.....good luck

Comment

I believe I speak for most of us in Canada when I say we too are looking for a solution to the entire border closure that doesn't adversly affect our American friends as well. A little frustrating for a lot of us in that we feel we have been meeting the requests and expectations laid out for us and still no crack in the border even for young ones or immediate slaughter cattle and no further reqests as to what else we could do to alleiviate the problems. Thanks for the patience and understanding "Stout" Haymaker, glad to have your input in Canada! Good luck to you as well!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...