• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is this?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I phoned Ted Haney and Gary Sargent several weeks back and gave them both ... you know what for singing the song "for more packer capacity". Neither agreed with me and I challenged them to sing the song ... "More ownership of increased packer capacity". Both veheminately responded that they didn't care who owned the capacity, the current 3 Western ones or another 3r. Multi-national.

They should both loose their jobs!

Comment

I have to agree with farmers son on this one! America will always be our most profitable and main market, if for no other reason than the freight?
      If it becomes a necessity to only ship them beef instead of live cattle, then I would suggest that is a good thing? More jobs,investment, spin offs for our country? I just hope that we keep it that way, when and if the border opens!
      This new program might not be the most perfect in the world but it sure is going in the right direction? At least we have started to quit digging a deeper hole for ourselves? Like BFW I have to commend the people who came up with the plan and the fact that they are now starting to fight back in this trade war?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...