• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aid is on the way

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That brings up a question. What happens if cattle ARE slaughtered before their time? Is there a penalty?

Comment

Linda I think Bush is in survival mode right now and isn't really concerned with campaign contributions? I think he probably needs just about every vote he can get if he hopes to squeak back in...or maybe he could steal the presidency again?
      Let's face it he's pretty vulnerable on a lot of things, or at least he should be! Iraq is turning out to be a disaster as the body bags mount up and the bills pour in! I guess he should have listened to old Chretien before he went off on his little "oil adventure"? Hmmm...maybe he should have also listened to what Chretien said after 9-11??...You can't treat people like dogs and not expect them to bite!
      The USDA talks about how they have to do all this work on the "rules" so R-calf can't challenge them again? Do you find that strange? It takes how many months to figure this out? Maybe they can't get it down on paper because they lost their pens or something? I suspect once the election is over they will become a lot more efficient...well if Bush gets back in! America is going to need to trade and rev up their economy to pay the mortgage they call Iraq?

Comment

Cowman you seem to think that if Bush wins it will be squeaker. Thats you prediction?

I will make mine. Bush will win by a much wider margin than last time!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...