• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Truth or Humour

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Truth or Humour

This one has been sent by email several times over the last few months to the OCA office:
    Is it just me or does anyone else find it absolutely amazing that the U.S. government can track a cow born in Canada seven years ago, right to the stall where she sleeps in the state of Washington, and determine exactly what that cow ate? But they are unable to locate ll million illegal aliens wandering around in our country, including people that try to blow up important structures in the US. My solution is to give every illegal alien a cow as soom as they enter the country.

That's pretty funny, Alicia, but I found some truth init also. Awesome bit of info to ponder for awhile.

Comment

I see the humour, certainly. The truth prevails for me though: Tag every animal with RFID, build value chains from genetics to table (incl feedlot, slaughter) > get info looped back. Keep making it easier to keep extensive records. Yes, the US did track us because of OUR tracking system. But that's a good thing, not bad. If it puts a bad taste in anybody's mouth that they will only copy us in the end, then where does that put Canada? Leading the pack. On illegal aliens, well...

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...