• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DO NOT READ THIS!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DO NOT READ THIS!

If you want to sleep at night. This site is not for the faint hearted. Thanks cowman for sending me to "talk agriculture.com"

Guess I was led to belive that most forums would be similar to this one. NOT! While a lot of the discussions regarding machinery, etc are good, those pertaining to beef production are just scary. I notice there are a few canadians with postings but be prepared to have your guns drawn. If the talk on that website is a good sample, we may never get beef south again. All the more reason to support a mega plant of our own.

I checked it out quickly.

Nothing we can't handle. Personally I like a good scrap. LOL

Comment

Me too! Bring it on! They think we're laid back, sweet Canadians, just try pushing and see who shoves. Hava good day!

Comment

what's the rest of the link, I can't seem to find it?

Comment

http://talk.agriculture.com/default.sph/agTopTalk.class?FNC=ListPages1__AgroupMain_html___ 50___351___2

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...