• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are You Ready for BIG C Ponoka?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are You Ready for BIG C Ponoka?

BIG C will be in Ponoka at the Ponoka Stampede Grounds, at 7:00 pm.

Are we slipping from the radar again? Let's get out and show our communities, organizations and government that we expect to be noticed.

Details of the message are important, but not as important at the fact that there are farmers in large numbers who need the be listened too. Show them that we are unified in our need to work together to solve this BSE problem.

Excellent statement Pandiana. And the reason we all keep coming back to Agriville as well. Disagreement is the only true way to progress.

I hope the organizers are right and this turns out to be the largest meeting yet. Numbers definately get attention.

See you all tonight.

Comment

I have certainly found good awareness of the meeting amongst people I've called and it looks like it will be too wet for anybody to be haying today. We'll know tomorrow how it worked out.

Comment

Is that tonight July 6th.

Comment

Just got off Ranchers.net and there's R-Calf guys on there calling Big C Canada's R-Calf-what next.

Comment

Ponoka meeting is ToNight, Wednesday, July 7th. Hope there is no confusion. It's too cold to travel for nothing.

Comment

A very good gathering in Ponoka. My hat is off to the local comittee for a great job of organizing and gathering the people up. These meetings are great, a good package of info along with a dash of inspiration, and most certainly a call to action for the producer. Great job Ponoka.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...