• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cows for Bill?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cows for Bill?

Heard Mr. Smith wants an "old fashioned cattle drive" to kick off the rodeo in Edmonton this fall. My notion of old fashioned means a gather of all the stragglers, etc. Seems to me if a few loads of these cull cows get "gathered" or pushed in from the side streets as this wonderful cattle drive proceeds we could get rid of a lot of old culls. Disappear in the crowd, just as I will once the trailer gates are closed. Push 'em on down to the legislature grounds for King Ralph to feed this winter. There's bush and grass aplenty there, big watering trough too. Maybe we should get a jump on this thing and drop a few off now while the grass is green and the troughs are full? After a few hundred head roam about the grounds for a few days supporting packing plants may not seem like such a bad idea?

Sounds like a good protest to me, a lot of guys I've talked to are "getting tired" of trying to get something happening for ourselves, saying well theres just nothing we can do, you can't fight the government etc. Bullony, lets keep at it, we need to be heard, we can achieve what we need, if we let up they win, we die.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
    • Return to Topic List
    Working...