• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A question??

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A question??

Can you put two CCIA tags in an animal-if they are both registered to you. We've got some mature bulls to do that were gonna have to stretch with horses-I want to double tag them because I don't want to have to do it again-the damn things don't stay in worth crap.

I would assume that that will be OK - there is no reason why it shouldn't be as they only serve to prove herd of origin. If you put in 6 tags they would all provide the same info.

Comment

CCIA don't like it, but there's no reason it shouldn't work. If you have enough to do, you could get dual tags (two tags with same number) from nlid.org Same tags used for dairy registrations. They also have numbers on the back panels

Comment

You should tag it with 6 tags and then send a picture of her to the WP or Cattleman and ask the question "Which one is readable or will be there when the old girl retires?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...