• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MasterCard - Priceless

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MasterCard - Priceless

A 4-year old registered purebred Limousin cow - $4,500
    Nine months feed and upkeep - $295
    A healthy full-term bull calf sired by your neighbor's wanderin Corriente-holstein-cross named Elvis - Priceless

A successful Cesarean section on a mama cow - $190
    A 110-pound healthy calf-$400
    A missing pair of forceps- Priceless

DO I understand that in your neck of the woods a c section is 190 bucks I had one last winter and the vet charged me 525 by the time it was done. This he said was about average in the area.

Comment

LONEWOLF- I had a cacsarean last year also and the caesarean was 350.00 plus the call fee 65.00 plus meds and a revisit total was 649.91 This was January 15,2003. 130LB bull calf from a 2yr old Heifer. ( Hereford)

The joke was from the Sept. issue of Western Horseman.

Comment

I thought my vet was outrageous! Two years ago I had a C section that cost $400! And that was two visits because the clown had to resew her! When I suggested I shouldn't have to pay for the second visit because he screwed up he was not very happy. Obviously I never will use him again and I told every farmer for miles around!

Comment

I work for a vet. A c-section is about $300.00 here. Plus materials - about $50 more. It's the mileage that can kill you. You don't want to be too far from town!

Comment

OOPs! Checked the computer...that's $200.00 plus materials. You can tell it's not calving time...I've forgotten the charge already.

Comment

Neighbor's inbred Ayrshire bull running with my F1 heifers for probably 2 weeks this year-NOT FUNNY!

Him passing away a couple weeks ago so I can never recoop my lossess-priceless.

O well he was a hard working man and I truly hope he's having a good time up there.

Comment

Neighbour's mentally unbalanced -auction mart bought - undetermined breed - fence jumping bull in your pasture....costly.

The fact that he's in love with your best cow...scary.

The fact that best cow is smart enough to lead him into a trailer in the middle of the pasture...priceless.

True story

Comment

By the sound of it Priceless, know more jokes from me.

Comment

HEHEHE!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks a million people cheered me up.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...